Thursday, June 23, 2011

OMG OMG OMG OMG...

I have an exam in an hour.

And what am I doing here you may ask. Well I can't concentrate. I'm actually shaking in my boots (literally, am wearing boots - I love my boots....) <-- see what I mean! Thank god this is the last one. I have never been so nervous about exams in my life! I'm particularly worried that I might fail one of these papers! Don't say "oh, you'll be fine!" - I'm currently relying on the whole 'c's get degrees' at the moment. I don't want to have to do another semester!

I just want this year to be over so that I can go and be a 'real' person. Uni has not really turned out to be what I expected... my high school teachers would never believe that! I can't wait to find a job - think happy thoughts for me please, I'm currently job hunting.

Gah - I suppose I better go read my notes again, though I start blanking out half way through sentences... not a good thing.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment